- “Real love arises only when all attachments to individuals, objects and personal interests drop away.”
- “We are all beads strung together on the same thread of love.”
- “If we can light the lamp of faith and love in our hearts and walk forward together, then we definitely can dispel the darkness that we see around and bring about a change in society.”
White flowers prayers (Inner circle) is for world #peace and divine grace. As Amma says, “When practiced by many, whether together or apart, as each one lights their own candle, let the darkness of ignorance be dispelled forever; may peace and #happiness prevail.” Together we pray that the white flowers showered on the earth will spread peace and #heal the world of the pandemic soon.
- WORLD MAP: It represents the world
- CHAIN: The chain represents attachment and bondage in the world. The breakage of chains represents breaking the bondages in this samsara world.
- OCEAN: Represents the ocean of samsara (materialistic world)
- HANUMAN: Symbol of utter and selfless devotion and complete surrender to his Master and God – Sri Rama
- ROCKS: It represents karma performed with the thought of God, where you consider yourself as an instrument in God’s hand
- BRIDGE: Represents Rama Sethu, a path to reach God
- LOTUS: Represents dawn of Self-knowledge
- SUN: Represents vitality and life-giving energy. It sheds light on the whole world.
- FOOTSTEP: “Ma Om” at the footstep conveys the message ‘Live every moment in a meditative manner.’
- HEART: Represents spreading love to the whole world
- LAMP & LIGHT: Represents spreading light to the world
- BEADS – We are all interconnected, strung like the beads in the thread of Amma’s love
- AMMA: Amma is embracing the whole world. Amma is our path to ultimate freedom, freeing us from all bondages.
- AMMA’s HUG – Human Union with God. AMMA cuts all our attachments and bondages and pulls and binds us towards Her with Her rope of motherly love.
- WHITE FLOWERS: Amma’s white flower meditation for spreading peace in the world.